Sammy Annes Holistic Therapies is a thriving small business based in the North East of England headed by myself, Samantha Anne Byrne.
Having studied locally at Tyne Metropolitan College, Newcastle college and Guru Holistic in Durham, I continued to enrich and develop my knowledge working as a freelance Therapist at a number of luxury spas and dedicated Holistic Treatment Centres across the North East of England before opening my own business.
In October 2013, Sammy Anne’s Holistic Therapies was born and just over a year later, has grown to become a go-to destination for men and women of all ages seeking a place to relax, unwind and alleviate health problems or symptoms of ill health.
I’m incredibly proud of what Sammy Anne’s Holistic Therapies has achieved in such a short space of time, including a number of collaborations with local businesses whose products I now stock and use as part of my treatments.
I will always continue my personal development and training in a range of treatments and therapies to ensure Sammy Anne’s continues to offer customers a fantastic range of treatments by an intuitive and highly skilled therapist. Below is a full list of my qualifications, so you can put your trust in the hands of the professionals.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Safety and Working Environment
- Level 3 Aromatherapy/Aromatherapy Facials
- Level 4 Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapy
- Diploma in Pregnancy Massage
- Diploma in Hot/Cold Stone Massage
- Diploma in Indonesian Massage
- Diploma in Tai hot compress Massage
- Level 2 Aromatherapy
- Level 2 Reflexology
- Level 2 Swedish Body Massage
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Level 2 in Healthy Eating
- Level 2 in Food Hygiene
- Diploma in Hopi Ear Candling
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy
- Level 2 in Complimentary Therapies
- Diploma in Honey Massage
- Diploma in Thai Foot Massage
- Diploma in Rose Quarts Crystal Massage
- Diploma in Cupping therapy